Wednesday 25 July 2018

Forlorn faith.

My hope flickered like the wick in oil,
Take me back to where it all began,
So I can turn it all around
For I wonder how it would be,
To feel like the mere ordinary.

Scattered were my thoughts,
Deeper, the marks of lechery.
It felt like the arrows piercing
Into my already healed scars, while
I burned in the fiery lake of his lust.

A shoulder I searched for, but
Satan I found and it was blinding
Darkness thereafter. Fighting
The day and fighting the night,
Exhausted, I crumpled on to the ground.

Neither him or him or her came
To liberate me from this excruciating
Suffering, stop me for I know not how
To. His temptation strong and overpowering. I felt stifled.

Holding the lantern, I lay on the
Pyre of pain, but he still is around,
I got a whiff of him, and I egressed.
Breathless, I looked around only to
find myself back to where I bolted from.

Scarce courage, brittle, stone
Like heart, teary sighted horizon,
The wind threatened my faith
And as perturbated as I looked,
It never felt like before, ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment