Wednesday 11 January 2017

Touch me, I mean no harm.

Life is a ghost,
Standing amidst the smog
Of this urban land,
Now I understand.
The inner truth of them.



You can't see it,
You can't feel it.
For it has all the evil built inside of it
And the damage done is irreparable.
Neither can you heal it.

You scream, but no one hears you.
You cry, but no one cares.
You beg, but no one empathizes you.
Why is it so?
Am I invisible or am I an evil?

I am poor, so are you.
I'm ugly, so are you.
I'm famine struck, so are you.
For Your minds work in a way
where they want us away.


Why? I ask why?
What mistake is mine?
To feel and bear this harshness,
From each one of you,
For we are humans too, just like you.

Can't you see, its not fair?
Injustice and racism is growing
Inside of you. In your heart.
For we are people from a different land,
different color and culture.

I breathe the same air that you do.
I laugh out, just like you.
I love, just like you.
I feel, just like you.
Touch me, I mean no harm to you.




No comments:

Post a Comment