Monday 1 August 2016

Frozen Moments

Hand in hand, walking down the hill.
Tiring t'was. But worth the still.
Haven't thought of the pain.
Hurting and bleeding blue, in rain.


Her lips smelled of a dark red rose.
From her to her,she was the one I chose.
Her green eyes told me a story.
Weak and yet a bright glory

She was a virgin. In heart. Yet to be molested 
by those guys who know not how to love. It was 
all about breaking the walls of the emptiness that was crawling.
It was in her weak shrinking heart. I wonder


What's gonna make her strong. Those lonely 
nights where you remember everything that 
ever hurt you. It's time, he said.
Walking away, sobbing I was


Wait. Don't go. Bled my deepest soul.
But the past is twirled around us. Tears like tornado
and anger like a curse. She felt it.
The pain and regrets, and the burn. 


No comments:

Post a Comment