Friday 9 November 2018

The black room.

In a blink, the moon was dripping in blood. Lonely cold breeze hit my naked bones, 
I think I heard the growl, like it was nearer and I can’t run any farther. 

My nerves were turning black, the silent woods was screaming. The monster I’m running from has my blood on his mind, he’s chasing me down and I don’t wanna be chained again. 

The black room was blood-curdling, the whips still fresh with my droplets. The heaviness still impairing me. My nails broke and my eyes blue. The growl growing louder as minutes pass. 

On my knees, like I was in the black room. The pitch black sky swooshed the monster in my direction. The silent woods heard my weak obsequious pleas mercilessly. 

The crackle of the dry leaves made me twitch. I’m ensnared by him. Once again. The woods are his and it’ll never let me skedaddle. I meekily put my hands up in the air and the sharp chilly air numbed my breasts. 

The cold fetters on my neck ran down through my spine embracing my rear and horrifyingly rolling down in between my thighs up to my navel ending at my nipples. 

The grin on his beautifully monstrous face is unforgiving. The eyes looked victorious and my cheek blew red with his fingerprint. He walked in his suede boots while I crawled on all fours. 


The moon turned milky and the black room looked unsympathetic. The blood stains still shrieked fear. The wolves howled on the monster’s triumph and I kneeled before Lucifer vulnerably and I saw his deadening shadow holding the black lash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment